Dr. Najib Murr MD
Neurologist | Clinical NeurophysiologyMedical Ctr N Suite A-1106 Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Najib Murr practices Neuropathology in Omaha, NE. Dr. Murr studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Lebanese University,Faculty of Medical Sciences,Beirut,Lebanon Medical
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Epilepsy, Ataxia, Brain Problems And More
- University of Kansas Medical Center 2010
- Neurophysiology/Epilepsy, Vanderbilt University 2011
Dr. Najib Murr MD's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, IL 62702Get Direction
Dr. Najib Murr MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Murr
- Is Restless Legs Syndrome Chronic?
Restless legs syndrome is not chronic. RLS is a neurological movement disorder of the limbs. It is usually associated with sleep disruptions. Patients with RLS will usually report strange sensations, such as an urge to move their leg. This can become very bothersome, which can lead to physical as...
- Robin Williams' Secret Battle with Lewy Body Dementia
What is Lewy body dementia?Lewy body dementia is a progressive neurological disease characterized by an abnormal buildup of proteins called Lewy bodies in the brain cells involved in memory, thinking, behavior, and movement. This protein buildup is also associated with Parkinson’s disease....
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- Does the Immune System Play a Role in Parkinson's?
About 60,000 Americans are diagnosed with Parkinson's disease every year, with ten million people around the world suffering from it (http://www.pdf.org/parkinson_statistics). And unfortunately, there is no known cure yet. On the other hand, there are treatment plans that patients can follow to...
- Literally Fighting Parkinson's: Fitness Program Focuses on Boxing to Alleviate Symptoms
“Exercise is good for the brain” is a statement largely supported by scientists, physicians, researchers and all kinds of experts in the field of neurology. Some of the benefits the brain can receive from regular exercise are:...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Dr. Arthur Scott Walters MD1161 21st Avenue South Nashville Tennessee 37232
- Dr. Peter Hedera MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Gregory N. Barnes MD, PHD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Paul Moots MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Kevin Haas MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Amanda Peltier MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232