Dr. Ho Viet Dzung, MD
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine9920 W Cheyenne Ave Suite #110 Las Vegas NV, 89129
A board-certified anesthesiologist and pain medicine physician, Dr. Ho Viet Dzung, diagnoses and treats patients at Innovative Pain Care Center in Las Vegas, NV. He joined the Center in 2011, following the completion of his fellowship training in pain medicine. Furthermore, he is a published author of peer-reviewed articles and an active researcher in the field of pain management. Dr. Dzung has also made numerous presentations at medical conferences and meetings around the country. Prior to his current endeavors, he served as Assistant Clinical Professor at the University Physicians of Brooklyn (2008 – 2009). Outside his professional commitments, Dr. Dzung enjoys spending time with his wife, photography, automobile restoration, home remodeling, and mountain biking.
Dr. Ho Viet Dzung, MD's Videos
Education and Training
Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medic 2004
American Board of Anesthesiology; Anesthesiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Regional Top Doctors: 1st Edition Year Castle Connolly
- International Spine Intervention Society
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- New York State Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- University of Buffalo/Roswell Park Cancer Institute Pain Medicine 2010
- Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia2005General Surgery
- University of Buffalo/Roswell Park Cancer Institute2010Pain Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Medical Society of the State of New York American Society of Regional Anesthesia New York State Society of Anesthesiologists International Spine Intervention Society
Dr. Ho Viet Dzung, MD's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89129Get Direction
Las Vegas, NV 89103Get Direction
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Benefits of CBD Oil
What is CBD?CBD or cannabidiol is a prominent nonpsychoactive compound found in the Cannabis sativa plant. It is also popularly used as a natural remedy for various ailments since it has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiemetic, anticonvulsant, antipsychotic, and anxiolytic properties (1)....
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...