Dr. Ahmed Sulieman daoud practices Pulmonology in Detroit, MI. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Sulieman daoud manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Ahmed H m Sulieman daoud MD's Practice location
Detroit, MI 48202Get Direction
BISMARCK, ND 58501Get Direction
Dr. Ahmed H m Sulieman daoud MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Firefighters from Around the World Take Steps Toward Cystic Fibrosis Research
As a firefighter, Wes Loucks received countless emergency phone calls throughout his 32 years of service for the Portland Fire and Rescue Bureau. After retiring, he received a personal call for help from his own family. His two grandsons were both born with cystic fibrosis (CF), a chronic genetic...
- What is Lupus?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disease that attacks the body’s healthy cells, tissues, and organs. The inflammation can damage the skin, joints, kidneys, lungs, heart, brain, and blood vessels.Normally, the body’s immune system produces antibodies. These antibodies protect and fight...
- What Can Cause Shortness of Breath (Dyspnea)?
Shortness of breath is defined as the feeling of inability to breathe normally, hence producing a troublesome sensation. Such breathlessness is a distinct issue in every affected individual. Typically, if in an event of modest labor or any unexpected situation leads to a shortness of breath, it is...
- Becoming an Advocate for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation was founded in 1955 by a group of concerned parents who were determined to save their children’s lives. At the time, very little was known about cystic fibrosis and children with the disease were not expected to live past their elementary school years.However, thanks...
- Cystic Fibrosis Breakthrough in Left Ventricular Cardiac Disturbances
Cystic fibrosis may be one of the most common autosomal recessive lethal diseases, but there remains much that is unknown about it. It has been established that the disease causes chronic pulmonary disease and is also capable of leading to cor pulmonale with right ventricular dysfunction, but it was...
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation for Patients with COPD
Patients who are diagnosed with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) should expect mucus production that is tenacious, long-term coughing, and extreme fatigue. The main concern with COPD is if permanent scars have developed in the lungs. If scarring does occur, the condition cannot be cured...
- Dr. Bruce Ian Millman D.O.2221 Livernois Rd Troy MI 48083
- Dr. William Dominic Hanna MD25869 Kelly Roseville MI 48066
- Dr. Cynthia D. Ray2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Emad Alatassi M.D.13251 E 10 Mile Rd Warren MI 48089
- Dr. Girish Balachandran-nair MD3601 W. 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Farooq Zafar Cheema M.B.,B.S., M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202