Dr. Mehernoor Watcha is an anesthesiologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Watcha ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Watcha also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India 1972
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member American Society of Anesthesiologists, Subcommittee on Pediatric Anesthesia
- Member International Anesthesia Research Society
- Member Society for Pediatric Anesthesia, Committees on Publications and Research
- Member Society for Ambulatory Anesthesia, Committee on Research
- Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatrics; Cook County Hosp, Pediatrics
- University of Pennsylvania Affiliated Hospitals 1978
- John Stroger Hospital of Cook County 1978
- Medicine, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA Pediatric Critical Care
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Pediatric Critical Care 1981
Dr. Mehernoor Watcha M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Mehernoor Watcha M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Bladder Spasms Be Treated?
Living with bladder spasms is a painful reality for many. Not only is the condition physically painful, but it can also cause mental and emotional trauma among those dealing with bladder spasms daily.What are bladder spasms?Normally, passing urine is a systematic function of the body, wherein...
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.581 Bergen Blvd Ridgefield NJ 07657
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D.111 E 210th St Bronx NY 10467
- Donald A. Baldovin475 Seaview Avenue Staten Island New York 10305
- Dr. Thomas P. Ragukonis M.D.37 W CENTURY RD PARAMUS NJ 07652
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. David G. Conyack D.O.25b Vreeland Rd Florham Park NJ 07932