Dr. Mehernoor Watcha M.D.
Anesthesiologist34th Street & Civic Center Blvd Suite 9329 Philadelphia PA, 19104
Dr. Mehernoor Watcha is an anesthesiologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Watcha ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Watcha also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India 1972
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member American Society of Anesthesiologists, Subcommittee on Pediatric Anesthesia
- Member International Anesthesia Research Society
- Member Society for Pediatric Anesthesia, Committees on Publications and Research
- Member Society for Ambulatory Anesthesia, Committee on Research
- Medicine, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA Pediatric Critical Care
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Pediatric Critical Care 1981
Dr. Mehernoor Watcha M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77030Get Direction
- Keeping Cozy: How Lupus Patients Cope with Raynaud's Phenomenon
In the United States, about 30 to 40 percent of lupus patients have been found to also suffer from Raynaud's phenomenon. Raynaud's causes a constriction in the arteries supplying blood to the extremities—mostly the fingers and toes, but sometimes also the ears, nose, lips and chin. This causes...
- Prozac Side Effects
Prozac, also called Fluoxetine, is an anti-depressant drug that is used to treat mental problems. It does this by affecting the chemicals in the brain, which may be unbalanced due to panic, anxiety, or depression. It is a drug that is used to treat mental problems, and it must be prescribed by a...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.581 Bergen Blvd Ridgefield NJ 07657
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D.111 E 210th St Bronx NY 10467
- Donald A. Baldovin475 Seaview Avenue Staten Island New York 10305
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. David G. Conyack D.O.25b Vreeland Rd Florham Park NJ 07932
- Dr. Joseph Schianodicola MD506 6th Street Brooklyn New York 11215