Dr. Xiangdong Xu is a pathologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Xu is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Xu can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Xu may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Dr. Xiangdong Xu M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92161Get Direction
Dr. Xiangdong Xu M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Czaja M.D.2916 S Brentwood Blvd Saint Louis MO 63144
- Dr. Stewart Edward Moreland DMD2821 N Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Dr. Morey A Blinder MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Andras Schaffer MD216 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Rao Fu Watson M.D.660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Christin L Weller M.D.3635 Vista Ave Saint Louis MO 63110