Dr. Michael N Tsangaris MD
Pulmonologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pulmonology705 Riley Hospital Dr Roc 4270 Indianapolis IN, 46202
Dr. Michael Tsangaris practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Tsangaris treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1983
Indiana University School of Medicine 1983
- Lung Problems
- Birth Defects
- Down Syndrome
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Pulmonary Diseases; Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
- Indiana University Affiliated Hospitals
- Mercy St Vincent Medical Center/Mercy Health Partners Program
- Indiana University Medical Center - Riley Hospital
Dr. Michael N Tsangaris MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Michael N Tsangaris MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tsangaris
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Epinephrine for Quick Croup Relief
Croup is a childhood illness that can cause distress to children, especially at night. It is characterized by stridor and a barking cough. This viral condition results in laryngeal and tracheal swelling.Although most cases of croup are successfully managed at home, there are still cases where...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- Differentiating Croup from Asthma
Croup and asthma are two conditions that involve organs, which are responsible for breathing. Since both conditions affect the respiratory system, it is highly advisable to learn their differences to be able to approach each condition properly.What Is Croup?Croup is typically caused by a virus. It...
- Croup and Its Symptoms
Croup, a viral infection in children, is a condition that causes swelling of the vocal cords. The cause of croup is also the same virus that causes a normal cold. Croup can happen any time, but is very common during the winter. ...
- Don B Sanders Other600 Highland Ave. Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Nadia Lynn Krupp M.D.705 Riley Hospital Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Andrea D Weist MD702 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Tiffany Lynn Turner MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Michelle S Howenstine MD702 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Muna M Kilani MD702 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202