Dr. Paul Bernstein is an optometrist practicing in West Harrison, NY. Dr. Bernstein specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Bernstein performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Paul R Bernstein O.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Paul R Bernstein O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Dr. Andrea S. Bernstein O.D.701 WESTCHESTER AVE WHITE PLAINS NY 10604
- Dr. Paola A Duarte O.D701 WESTCHESTER AVE WHITE PLAINS NY 10604
- Dr. Dianne M. Devitt OD210 WESTCHESTER AVE WHITE PLAINS NY 10604
- Dr. Christine Ahn O.D.1133 WESTCHESTER AVE WHITE PLAINS NY 10604
- Dr. Zahra Manji Kharwar OD701 WESTCHESTER AVE WHITE PLAINS NY 10604
- Dr. Jeanine L Cariri OD210 WESTCHESTER AVE WHITE PLAINS NY 10604