Dr. Kaninika Verma MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine1100 Central Ave Se Albuquerque NM, 87106
Dr. Kaninika Verma practices Sleep Medicine in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Verma studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
St George',s University MD
St. George's University School of Medicine 2003
Dr. Kaninika Verma MD's Practice location
Peoria, IL 61606Get Direction
Dr. Kaninika Verma MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Verma
- Why am I so Sleepy During the Daytime?
Not sleeping enough can have serious consequences. Similarly, excessive sleepiness, especially in the morning, is not considered normal or healthy for anybody. Sleepiness is becoming a common problem in the country, with more than 20% of people suffering from it. When sleep affects the daily routine...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- Can Sleep Apnea Increase the Risk of Suicide?
The national survey seems to indicate that those living with sleep apnea are at a higher risk of suicide. Because those affected by sleep apnea are more probable to idealize suicide, plan it, or see it as an option, this makes an early diagnosis of sleep apnea as an opportunity to prevent suicide...
- Amy Poehler Isn't Laughing About Sleep Apnea
Everyone can agree that sleep is very important for someone to maintain their overall health. One celeb who knows this well is favorite funny lady and former SNL cast member Amy Poehler. When discussing her own sleeping issues, Poehler mentioned that when her son, Archie was just three months old,...
- Sleep Apnea Linked to Death of Carrie Fisher and Other Little Known Facts About the Condition
Everyone suddenly hears about the death of Princess Leia, Carrie Fisher. The media immediately starts to investigate the possible causes of celebrity deaths and does not always give us clear answers. Months later, the real causes of death are shown to audiences through press conferences where family...
- Is There a Link Between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Speech?
Many patients experience issues in speech when diagnosed with sleep apnea. The altered speech function in OSA has led researchers to believe that there is an underlying link between obstructive sleep apnea and a speech disorder. It has been seen in both children and adults, especially if they have...
- Dr. Robert C Albers MD4700 Jefferson St Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Lee K. Brown MD1101 Medical Arts Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87102
- Dr. Senthilkumar Ramasamy M.D.1101 Golf Course Rd Se Rio Rancho NM 87124
- Dr. Lisa Anne Cutchen MD1101 MEDICAL ARTS AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87102
- Dr. Oleh Wasyl Hnatiuk M.D.1 UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO ALBUQUERQUE NM 87131
- Dr. James P Bradley MD500 WALTER ST NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87102