Dr. Kaninika Verma MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine1100 Central Ave Se Albuquerque NM, 87106
Dr. Kaninika Verma practices Sleep Medicine in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Verma studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
St George',s University MD
St. George's University School of Medicine 2003
Dr. Kaninika Verma MD's Practice location
Peoria, IL 61606Get Direction
Dr. Kaninika Verma MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Verma
- Is There an Association Between Your Sleep and Testosterone Levels?
Among older males, less sleep is associated with low levels of testosterone, according to a recent study. Normally, the levels of the male hormone decreases with age, and in some men, this may result in a lack of energy or libido. Researchers noted that some men manage to maintain normal levels of...
- NCIS Star Michael Weatherly Discusses How He Found Out About His Sleep Apnea
Obstructive sleep apnea affects as many as 22 million Americans, including stars like Michael Weatherly. Although snoring, choking and restless sleep is not high on the list of topics to chat about in interviews, recently, Weatherly, a television actor who is best known for past roles in shows like...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Alternative Treatments for Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, restless legs syndrome (RLS) affects about 15% of Americans. It is also important to note that restless legs syndrome can be a side effect of certain medications. It will clear off when you stop taking such medication. A variety of alternative treatments is existent....
- Agony of a Little Girl Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
People often say they slept like a baby after a restful night of sleep. However, that is not always the case, especially for kids suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. Sadly, most parents are not aware of this issue and it can become a very difficult problem to deal with, a problem that can affect...
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprivation and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where...
- Dr. Nicholas Cutrufello M.D.1009 GOLF COURSE RD SE STE 109 RIO RANCHO NM 87124
- Dr. Lee K. Brown MD1101 Medical Arts Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87102
- Dr. Lisa Anne Cutchen MD1101 MEDICAL ARTS AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87102
- Dr. Senthilkumar Ramasamy M.D.1101 Golf Course Rd Se Rio Rancho NM 87124
- Dr. Joseph D Kern M.D.4700 Jefferson St Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Oleh Wasyl Hnatiuk M.D.1 UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO ALBUQUERQUE NM 87131