Dr. David Robles is a dermatologist practicing in Upland, CA. Dr. Robles specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Robles diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California 2004
- Early expression of antiinsulin autoantibodies of humans and the NOD mouse: evidence for early determination of subsequent diabetes.
- Type 1A diabetes induced by infection and immunization.
- Millennium award recipient contribution. Identification of children with early onset and high incidence of anti-islet autoantibodies.
- Immunology primer.
- The genetics of autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type II.
- Insulin autoantibodies are associated with islet inflammation but not always related to diabetes progression in NOD congenic mice.
- Homozygosity for premature stop codon of the MHC class I chain-related gene A (MIC-A) is associated with early activation of islet autoimmunity of DR3/4-DQ2/8 high risk DAISY relatives.
- Abnormal wound healing: keloids.
- Keloids: pathophysiology and management.
- Kaposi varicelliform eruption (eczema herpeticum).
- Delusional disorders in dermatology: a brief review.
- Morgellons disease and the 'tweezer sign'.
- An unusual case of Bloom syndrome presenting with basal cell carcinoma.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Skin Tag
- University Of Washington 2005
David Robles, MD, PhD's Practice location
Upland, CA 91786Get Direction
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91762Get Direction
Request An Appointment With David Robles, MD, PhD | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
David Robles, MD, PhD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Robles
Get to know Dermatologist Dr. David Robles, who serves patients in Cucamonga, California.
Dr. Robles is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and native of Southern California, who currently practices with Chaparral Medical Group.
He completed his undergraduate degree at the California State University of Long Beach and completed his degree in Biomedical Sciences at the University of Colorado in Denver. There he joined the prestigious Medical Scientist Training Program and earned a Ph.D. degree in Immunology, studying the genetics of autoimmune disease. He completed medical school at the University of Southern California and completed an Internship at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Robles went on to complete a dermatology residency at the University of Washington, Seattle.
Additionally, Dr. Robles has a strong interest in education and has been involved in teaching medical students, residents, and clinicians for years. His philosophy as an educator is that the patient is empowered through knowledge of their condition. He has developed numerous patient education materials, including an online educational resource. Dr. Robles feels that there is no compromising when it comes to his patient’s health and appearance. He has been trained in adult and pediatric general dermatology, dermatologic surgery, and cosmetic surgery. He has special expertise in early detection and prevention of skin cancers and specializes in skin cancer screening, mole checks, and skin cancer removal. With his Ph.D. in Immunology, Dr. Robles has a special interest in autoimmune and inflammatory skin diseases. He is the author of 28 medical articles including 2 chapters in major clinical textbooks.
Bilingual in both English and Spanish, Dr. Robles is passionate about providing excellent clinical care. He enjoys connecting with his patients, and always takes time to learn about their lives. He is the father of two beautiful children. He would never recommend a treatment to a patient that he wouldn’t recommend to a family member with the same symptoms.
His patients have excellent experiences with him, one stating, “Last Friday was my second visit to Dr. Robles. His Office Staff is super friendly. His nursing staff, are professional and caring. I have been going to Dermatologists’ since the late 70’s to maintain my ongoing skin care. Having seen them all, the good, bad and horrible. Dr. Robles is the best Derm M.D. I’ve ever seen. He along with his great staff all work great together giving you a very personalized individual care plan. Dr. David Robles is my go-to guy for all my skincare needs. This is top of the line care. This Doctor doesn’t scrimp on quality, care, or time.”
Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin, nails, hair and its diseases. As a dermatologist, Dr. Robles evaluates and manages both common and uncommon skin conditions. He will diagnose skin problems and develops unique treatment plans for each individual patient.
- Red Light Therapy and How It Works
What is red light therapy?Red light therapy is the non-technical term for photobiomodulation, which includes several techniques that use low-level laser light for pain relief or wound healing. Red light therapy begins with the tissue recovery process and other forms of rejuvenation, which can...
- Treatments for Melanoma
What is Melanoma?Melanoma is mostly referred to as cancer of the skin, but this might not always be the case. It begins from the melanocytes, the cells that produce the pigment melanin, which gives the skin its color along with hair and eyes too. Melanocytes also form moles, which is the region or...
- What Could Scabs on Your Scalp Be Telling You?
IntroductionThe scabs that occur on the scalp can be quite itchy, frustrating, and unsightly. Scratching the scalp can also worsen the problem along with increasing the risk of developing an infection. In most cases, the scabs on the scalp tend to clear up on their own without the use of...
- What Is MRSA Infection?
What is MRSA Infection ?MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infection is a bacterial infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus that has become resistant to many of the antibiotics commonly used for the treatment of a staphylococcus infection (and is consequently called "the...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- Dr. Natalie Yvonne Nasser M.D.10800 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92505
- Dr. Arthur Stanley Zimmermann M.D.930 E Foothill Blvd Upland CA 91786
- Dr. Sandra Siew pin Lee M.D.859 E Foothill Blvd Upland CA 91786
- Anh-dao Vu Le MD9190 Haven Ave Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Mrs. Suwapang Pattummadith MD1818 N Orange Grove Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. Ronald Demetri Liskanich D.O.886 W Foothill Blvd Upland CA 91786