Dr. Amir Modarressi MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology500 Lennon Ln Walnut Creek CA, 94598
Dr. Amir Modarressi is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Modarressi specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Islamic Azad Univ, Tehran Medical Unit, Tehran, Iran 1996
Islamic Azad Univ, Tehran Medical Unit, Tehran, Iran 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, Hematology/Oncology; Atlantic Hlth System, Internal Medicine
Dr. Amir Modarressi MD's Practice location
Walnut Creek, CA 94598Get Direction
Lewiston, ME 04240Get Direction
Dr. Amir Modarressi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Modarressi
- Treatment Options of Multiple Myeloma
A team led by a consultant haematology specialist takes care of you if you are a multiple myeloma patient. The team discusses your situation and suggests the best treatment for you, but you will finally decide.It may be paramount to compile a list of questions which you will ask the specialist...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so. Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in...
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Dr. Ostap G Melnyk MD13847 E 14th St San Leandro CA 94578
- Dr. Uma Suryadevara MD2001 DWIGHT WAY BERKELEY CA 94704
- Dr. Lee Asher Schwartz M.D.925 GRANDVIEW DR MARTINEZ CA 94553
- Dr. Qiqi Chen M.D.400 Taylor Blvd Pleasant Hill CA 94523
- Dr. Tiffany Holcombe Svahn M.D.400 Taylor Blvd Pleasant Hill CA 94523
- Dr. Amanpreet Buttar MD6380 Clark Ave Dublin CA 94568