Dr. John Krumm is a speech language pathologist practicing in RIVER FALLS, WI. Dr. Krumm specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Krumm evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Krumm helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
John B Krumm's Practice location
RIVER FALLS, WI 54022Get Direction
John B Krumm's reviewsWrite Review
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Mrs. Deirdre Ann Worrell MS1516 North Ridge Dr Hudson WI 54016
- Tara C Tuchel MS8320 CITY CENTRE DR WOODBURY MN 55125
- Jerene Leferink SLP1460 CURVE CREST BLVD W STILLWATER MN 55082
- Mrs. Jeanne Claire Pratt MST, CCC-SLP2705 ENLOE ST HUDSON WI 54016
- Lisa M Frank SLP1445 N 4TH ST NEW RICHMOND WI 54017
- Amy M Topp MS, CF-SLP8320 CITY CENTRE DR WOODBURY MN 55125