Dr. John Tan D.D.S
Dentist | General Practice2200 Trenton Rd Suite 3A Mcallen TX, 78504
Dr. John Tan graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of the Pacific in Stockton, California in 2007 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry. He then attended the UCLA School of Dentistry ...
- Fred and Marguerite Early Undergraduate Research Award 2006 University of the Pacific
- Biochemistry Student of the Year 2007 University of the Pacific
- Dean's Research Award 2006 Office of Sponsoring Programs: University of the Pacific
- UCLA Restorative Award of Excellence 2011 UCLA
- Dean's Research Award 2005 Office of Sponsoring Programs: University of the Pacific
- Routine Examination And Cleanings
- Scaling And Root Planing (deep Cleaning)
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Emergency Dental Services
- Root Canals
- Pediatric Dental Exam & Treatment
- Oral Conscious Sedation
- Member American Dental Association 2011
- Member American Association of Endodontists 2011
- Member Texas Dental Association 2011
- Member Academy of General Dentistry 2011
- The Journal of Prosthetic DentistryThe use of slow heating and slow cooling regimens to strengthen porcelain fused to zirconia2012
- Elsevier Inc.Determination of the Gas-Phase Acidities of Cysteine2007
- American Chemical SocietyGas-Phase Acidities of Cysteine-Polyalanine Peptides I2009
Dr. John Tan D.D.S's Practice location
Dr. John Tan D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tan
- V. f.
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Dr. Carlos Jaime Villarreal DDS2601 West Trenton Road Edinburg Texas 78539
- Gary Schwarz Other4109 North 22nd Street McAllen TX 78504
- Oluwadayo Oluwadara DDS1301 E Us Highway 83 Mcallen TX 78501
- Dr. Juan D. Villarreal D.D.S1214 Dixieland Road Harlingen TX 78552
- Dr. Vito H Ruiz DDS2219 O Kane Laredo TX 78043
- Dr. Rocky Lamar Salinas DDS805 N Cage Blvd Pharr TX 78577