John O Olowoyeye MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology1801 E March Ln Suite A-170 Stockton CA, 95210
Dr. John Olowoyeye, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors, specializing in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology. MD Olowoyeye currently practices medicine at Stockton, California. ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ibadan, Coll of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria 1972
University of Ibadan / College of Medicine 1972
University of Ibadan College of Medicine 1972
- Oral labetalol in the urgent treatment of severe hypertension.
- Dramatic recovery from complete hemiplegia and decorticate rigidity caused by severe hypoglycemia.
- Slow release oxprenolol in angina pectoris: study comparing oxprenolol, once daily, with propranolol, four times daily.
- Pattern of paediatric blood pressure in rural, semi-urban and urban communities in Ilorin, Nigeria.
- Heart Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Stamford Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Stamford Hospital 1977
- QUEENS UNIVERSITY
John O Olowoyeye MD's Practice location
Stockton, CA 95210Get Direction
John O Olowoyeye MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Olowoyeye
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Daren Stephen Primack MD1801 E March Ln Stockton CA 95210
- Sujeeth Reddy Punnam M.D.1801 E March Ln Stockton CA 95210
- Alvin Cacho M.D.2800 N California St Stockton CA 95204
- Ramin Manshadi MD2633 Pacific Avenue Stockton CA 95204
- Rajiv H Punjya M.D.1530 Bessie Ave Tracy CA 95376
- Abbas A Chothia M.D.415 E Harding Way Stockton CA 95204