Dr. Paul Arnold Peterson MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology3841 Piper St Suite T100 Anchorage AK, 99508
Dr. Paul Peterson is a cardiologist practicing in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Peterson specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Peterson also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1985
Medical College of Wisconsin 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Cardiovascular Diseases; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Internal Medicine
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
Dr. Paul Arnold Peterson MD's Practice location
Anchorage, AK 99508Get Direction
Dr. Paul Arnold Peterson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peterson
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What is Cardiac Ablation?
Cardiac ablation is a procedure used for atrial fibrillation (a-fib) treatment, which is an irregular beating of the heart. Doctors may recommend the procedure when other methods of treatment such as drugs and heartbeat reset aren’t successful.If atrial fibrillation, or an irregular heart rate,...
- Lupus: What is it?
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune condition that causes damage to all parts of the body including the skin, joints, and internal organs....
- How to Control Your Sodium Levels
A recent CDC report shows that many of the foods used in restaurants and foods sold in grocery stores have the potential to increase sodium levels in the body when consumed. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among the variety of foods that do this. Some foods that...
- Atrial Fibrillation vs. ,Ventricular Fibrillation
Any condition of the heart should be taken seriously, as heart conditions can cause very serious damage to the body, especially if not treated quickly and adequately. While all heart abnormalities should be treated as quickly as possible, it is important to understand the differences between atrial...
- A New Form of Spaghetti Has Been Designed to Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Scientists have developed ‘super spaghetti’, a variant of the normal form made from barley flour and this new form of noodles is supposed to reduce the risk of heart disease. Super spaghetti was developed by the scientists in Italy and Spain and the report is published in, Journal of...
- Dr. Brian Thomas Scully MD3841 Piper Street Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. David W Sonneborn M.D.3841 Piper Street Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. John C Finley M.D.3841 Piper Street Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Bujung Zen MD3rd Mdg / Internal Medicine Clinic Jber AK 99506
- Dr. William P Mayer M.D.3841 Piper Street Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Thomas K Kramer M.D.3841 Piper Street Anchorage AK 99508