Dr. George Johnson is a pediatrician practicing in Bismarck, ND. Dr. Johnson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Johnson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Johnson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1960
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Psychiatry St Luke'S Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. George M Johnson MD's Practice location
Dr. George M Johnson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Dr. Stephen L Mcdonough MD222 N 7th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. Todd A Twogood MD222 N 7th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. Melissa M Seibel MD222 N 7th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. Rafael Ocejo MD222 N 7th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. Lisa L Kozel MD401 N 9th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. Kristie A Toman D.O.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455