Dr. Ivan Louis Brodsky M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology4225 Golden Valley Rd Minneapolis MN, 55422
Dr. Ivan Brodsky is board-certified in neurology and has a special interest in neurorehabilitation, spinal cord injury and traumatic brain injury.
Education and Training
Univ Of Manitoba- Fac Of Med- Winnipeg- Man- Canada 1967
University of Manitoba / Faculty of Medicine 1967
University of Manitoba Faculty of Medicine 1967
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- MemberMinnesota Medical Association/Twin Cities
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Neurology; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University Of Minnesota 1968
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Minneapolis VA Health Care System 1968
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Ivan Louis Brodsky M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55422Get Direction
Dr. Ivan Louis Brodsky M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brodsky
- Understanding the Relationship Between Constipation and Parkinson’s
As technology progresses, understanding about the intensive dialogue between the gut and the brain is also getting better. It is now understood that if things go wrong with this exchange, it is terrible for both of them. Changes in the activity of the gut may worsen the functioning of the brain,...
- Carol Burnett's Beloved Sidekick, Tim Conway, Is Battling Dementia
A person's age or status does not matter when dementia is in the picture. Dementia is a blanket term for deterioration in mental and cognitive ability. Over time, dementia can progress enough to interfere with someone's daily life. ...
- 8-Year-Old Boy with Muscular Dystrophy Shares His Touching Bucket List
At just two-years-old, William Magee was diagnosed with Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Now 8 years old, and in the United Kingdom, William has already become an inspiration to many.In a recent article published on the Mirror, his mother discusses his severe progression of the disease and how William...
- The Anti-Aging Properties of Mushrooms May Help Parkinson's and Alzheimer's Patients
Who could ever imagine that a product that has the most potential for fighting the effects of Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s can be found at the local grocery store?Mushrooms have been a tasty addition to salads, appetizers, and main dishes for as long as people have been able to separate...
- The Relationship Between Sodium and Multiple Sclerosis
Salt is an essential element that your body requires for maintaining proper bodily functions. It helps your muscles and nerves to work to their fullest capacity and maintains the balance of fluids within your body. This, in turn, helps control your blood volume and blood pressure levels. However,...
- Holistic Treatment for Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is usually treated with lifestyle changes as well as medication. RLS causes people to experience unusual sensations in the legs while resting. These sensations can come in the form of:• Creepy-crawling feeling• Burning• Throbbing • PullingThese unpleasant feelings...
- Dr. Muhammad Fareed Khan Suri MBBSUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Flavia Nelson M.D.6410 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Paul Schanfield M.D.85 Otis Ln St Paul MN 55104
- Dr. Steven Trobiani M.D.2460 HIGHWAY 100 S ST LOUIS PARK MN 55416
- Dr. Mustapha Ezzeddine M.D.30 Bergen St Newark NJ 07107
- Dr. Nadeem Iqbal M.D.1650 Beam Ave Saint Paul MN 55109