Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.
Education and Training
Shahid Beheshti Univ- Fac Med- Teheran- Iran 1976
The National University of Iran
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Urology Univ Of Md Med Sys, Urology St Agnes Hosp, General Surgery Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Hospital, Baltimore
- University of Chicago Medical Center
Dr. Manouchehr Lalehzarian MD's Practice location
Fontana, CA 92335Get Direction
Dr. Manouchehr Lalehzarian MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lalehzarian
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- How Common is Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer is a form of cancer which affects the male testes or sex glands encased within the scrotum, a loose sac of tissue that hangs freely below the penis. Germ cells are specialized cells lining several heavily coiled tubular structures within the testes that are responsible for...
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- Dr. Robert R. Torrey MD345 Terracina Blvd. Redlands California 92373
- Dr. Ivan S. Lee MD10800 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92505
- Dr. Michael K Louie M.D.101 The City Dr S Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Franklin M Chu MD489 E 21st St San Bernardino CA 92404
- Dr. Elmer B Pineda M.D.160 E Artesia St Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. Alex G Batta MD7117 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506