Dr. Catherine Foster is a pediatrician practicing in Summerville, SC. Dr. Foster is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Foster diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Foster can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Catherine Elizabeth Foster M.D.'s Practice location
Summerville, SC 29485Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77030Get Direction
Catherine Elizabeth Foster M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Dr. Carol L. Wagner MD171 ASHLEY AVE CHARLESTON SC 29425
- Dr. Chloe Salzmann M.D.169 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Thomas Godfrey Quattlebaum M.D.198 Rutledge Ave Charleston SC 29403
- Dr. K Drew Baker MD2051 Charlie Hall Blvd Charleston SC 29414
- Dr. Margaret Ann Ellis M.D.4700 Waters Ave Savannah GA 31404
- Dr. Todd R Washko MD171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425