Dr. Robert Walter is an anesthesiologist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Walter ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Walter also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua 1981
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Great West Healthcare
Dr. Robert Richard Walter M.D.'s Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35242 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robert Richard Walter M.D. | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robert Richard Walter M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Walter
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Health Benefits of Swai Fish
People are keeping a close watch on what they include in their plate. This is majorly done, because there are so many different types of foods available in the market which can lead to a varied number of health problems. In certain cases, most of these food items are associated with a number of...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Perry W Smith MD 619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Thomas Richard Vetter MD 619 19th St S Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Timothy J Ness MD 619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Mali Mathru MD 619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Jason Lynn Mckeown MD 619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. James R Boyce MD 619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233