I have been doing orthodontics for over 35 years and still enjoy it. Now, my son and daughter has joined the practice to bring a younger atmosphere into the office. I can sleep well every night knowing ...
- American Cancer Society
Dr. Kenneth Kai DDS, MSD's Practice location
San Jose, CA 95116Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Kai DDS, MSD's reviewsWrite Review
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Christopher Corsa4010 Moorpark Ave San Jose CA 95117
- Vinh The Nguyen DDS80 Main St Los Altos CA 94022
- Dr. Victor Leong DDS2875 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto CA 94306
- Dr. Stephen James Larson D.M.D., M.S.D.777 Cuesta Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Lisa M. Kai D.D.S., M.S.250 Montclair Ave San Jose CA 95116
- Nahal Ashouri DDS, MS2494 Mission St San Francisco CA 94110