Dr. Nicholas Norvell is a Dentist practicing in Mount Juliet, TN. Dr. Norvell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Tennessee Health Science Center Doctor of Dental Surgery 2014
Western Kentucky University Bachelor of Science 2008
University of Tennessee Health Science Center Master of Dental Science 2017
- APEX Scholarship 2013 American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dr. Malcom Overbey Leadership Award 2013 University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Certificate for International Volunteer Service 2014 American Dental Association
- Undergraduate Achievement Award 2014 American College of Prosthodontists
- Winfield C. Dunn, DDS Scholarship 2014 University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Graduate Prosthodontic Resident Scholarship 2016 Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics
- Implant Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Member Academy of Osseointegration 2014
- Member American College of Prosthodontics 2014
- Member American Dental Association 2014
- Member International Academy of Gnathology 2014
- Member Tennessee Dental Association 2014
- Member Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics 2016
- Member International Academy of Prosthodontists 2017
- Member Nashville Dental Society 2017
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center Prosthodontics 2017
- Advanced Prosthodontics - University of Tennessee
- Dental implants, crowns & bridges, dentures, partials, full mouth rehabilitation, TMJ/TMD therapy.
Professional Society Memberships
- International Academy of Gnathology, International College of Prosthodontics, American College of Prosthodontists, Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics, American Dental Association, Tennessee Dental Association, Nashville Dental Society, Academy of Osseointegration, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Articles and Publications
Areas of research
- Digital Dentures
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
Dr. Nicholas G. Norvell, DDS, MDS, CDT's Practice location
Mount Juliet, TN 37122Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Nicholas G. Norvell, DDS, MDS, CDT | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Nicholas G. Norvell, DDS, MDS, CDT's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dr. Donald E. Cox DDS5651 Frist Blvd Nashville TN 37076
- Dr. Jeffrey W. Mathews D.D.S919 conference dr goodlettsville tn 37072
- Dr. Kristin Rushing DDS5437 Edmondson Pike Nashville TN 37211
- Dr. Nathan Andrew Murrell D.M.D2211 Crestmoor Rd Nashville TN 37215
- Dr. Clayton C. Cummings D.D.S.2000 RICHARD JONES RD NASHVILLE TN 37215
- Dr. Robert Keith Thetford DDS2145 Belcourt Avenue Nashville TN 37212