Dr. Ting Wang is a pediatrician practicing in Pleasanton, CA. Dr. Wang is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wang diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wang can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
National Defense Med Center Medical
National Defense Medical Center 1970
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- 1994
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center 1973
- Jersey City Medical Center 1975
Dr. Ting Wang MD's Practice location
Pleasanton, CA 94588Get Direction
Dr. Ting Wang MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wang
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 High Street Oakland California 94619
- Dr. Jacob Eapen MD6066 Civic Terrace Ave Newark California 94560
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2400 Balfour Rd Brentwood California 94513
- Neil W. Hoglund20126 Stanton Avenue Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Melissa-gayle M Sanchez M.D.1113 S PARK VICTORIA DR MILPITAS CA 95035
- Dr. Nicole M. Poppinga M.D.100 Mac Lane Pierre South Dakota 57501