Dr. Ting Wang is a pediatrician practicing in Pleasanton, CA. Dr. Wang is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wang diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wang can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
National Defense Med Center Medical
National Defense Medical Center 1970
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- 1994
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center 1973
- Jersey City Medical Center 1975
Dr. Ting Wang MD's Practice location
Pleasanton, CA 94588Get Direction
Dr. Ting Wang MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wang
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 HIGH ST OAKLAND CA 94619
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2367 Shadelands dr walnut creek CA 94598
- Dr. Jacob Eapen MD6066 Civic Terrace Ave Newark California 94560
- Neil W. Hoglund20126 Stanton Avenue Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Melissa-gayle M Sanchez M.D.1113 S PARK VICTORIA DR MILPITAS CA 95035
- Dr. Nicole M. Poppinga M.D.27206 Calaroga Avenue Hayward CA 94545