Dr. Amy Rogers is a pediatrician practicing in Charleston, WV. Dr. Rogers is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rogers diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rogers can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Amy L Rogers D.O.'s Practice location
Charleston, WV 25302Get Direction
MCMINNVILLE, TN 37110Get Direction
Dr. Amy L Rogers D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rogers
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Dr. Gilbert Goliath M.D.424 Division St Charleston WV 25309
- Dr. Beth Bloom Emrick M.D.830 Pennsylvania Ave Charleston WV 25302
- Dr. Bonnie Bailey MD800 Pennsylvania Ave Charleston WV 25302
- Dr. Eduardo M Suson MD830 Pennsylvania Ave Charleston WV 25302
- Dr. Kimberly Sue Cross MD800 Pennsylvania Ave Charleston WV 25302
- Dr. Mary J Mikhailov MD25 Winfield Road Winfield IL 60190