Dr. Paul Euin Kim M.D.
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine3023 Bunker Hill St Suite 201 San Diego CA, 92109
Dr. Paul Kim is an anesthesiologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Kim ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Kim also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Arrowhead Reg Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Paul Euin Kim M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92109Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92108Get Direction
Dr. Paul Euin Kim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- The Different Stages of Bladder Cancer
What Are the Different Stages of Bladder Cancer?When coming up with a suitable treatment process with a doctor, you begin by staging your disease. Staging bladder cancer is one of the most critical factors considered when making decisions on treatment options. Your health care providers use...
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Yogesh Patel MD6221 Metropolitan Street Carlsbad California 92009
- Dr. Kris V. Tamirisa MD8893 La Mesa Boulevard La Mesa California 91941
- Dr. Kevin Todd Toliver M.D.4060 4th Ave San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Douglas Arthur Dobecki M.D.7592 Metropolitan Dr San Diego CA 92108
- Dr. Thomas J. Pietuch M.D.3626 Ruffin Rd San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Christopher Glazener MD770 Washington St San Diego CA 92103