Dr. Ji Yuan M.D. PHD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology1120 15th St Augusta GA, 30912
Dr. Ji Yuan is a pathologist practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Yuan is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Yuan can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Yuan may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Dr. Ji Yuan M.D. PHD's Practice location
Augusta, GA 30912Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Dr. Nabil N Basta MD1350 Walton Way Augusta GA 30901
- Dr. Deborah Kay Richardson MD3651 Wheeler Rd Augusta GA 30909
- Dr. Rafik Albert Abdelsayed DDS1430 John Wesley Gilbert Drive Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Nikhil Govindbhai Patel M.D.1120 15TH ST AUGUSTA GA 30912
- Dr. Yousef Ebeid Tadros MD2260 Wrightsboro Rd Augusta GA 30904
- Dr. Patricia A Caudell M.D.1462 Laney Walker Blvd Augusta GA 30912