Dr. Muneeb Ahmad is a general practitioner practicing in Corvallis, OR. Dr. Ahmad does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Ahmad provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Muneeb Ahmad D.O.'s Practice location
Corvallis, OR 97330Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19114Get Direction
Dr. Muneeb Ahmad D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- What are the Risk Factors of Jock Itch?
Fungal infection in the groin area is referred as jock itch. The medical term is known as Tinea cruris. It is caused by a type of fungus called dermatophytes. It grows in the form of a circle on the skin and often looks like a ring. Hence this infection is often known as "ringworm," although no...
- Tips For Managing Laryngitis
The voice box which is also known as the larynx, and vocal cords can start swelling, and cause irritation which is caused by a condition called laryngitis. It is not permanent and can fade with time. It is characterized by your voice becoming hoarse and sometimes complete loss of speech. Most causes...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- Treatments for Jock Itch
It starts as a minor irritation in the groin, thighs or buttocks, which may spark a conflagration of itching, red rashes, and burning pain. These symptoms usually implicate the existence of jock itch. Affecting both men and women, this is a fungal infection of the Dermatophyte family of fungi or the...
- What is Lyme Disease? A General Overview of the Disease
Lyme disease is a tick-borne infectious disease. It is caused by a spiral shaped bacterium known as borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato. A common tick is the carrier of this bacterium.The first incidence of lyme disease was reported in 1975 in a town called Old Lyme in Connecticut. Lyme disease is the...
- Dr. Christopher William Leesman D.O.3600 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Michael James Morphet D.O.3600 NW Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Nathan A Swain D.O.3600 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Marcia A Liberatore MD917 Nw Grant Ave Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Richard Scott Thomas D.O.3600 NW Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Kathryn Bachman DO425 N SANTIAM HWY LEBANON OR 97355