Dr. Tamim Antaki M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon9601 Lile Dr Suite 560 Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Tamim Antaki is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Antaki specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Antaki typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria 1983
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Thoracic Surgery; New York Methodist Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Tamim Antaki M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Terre Haute, IN 47807Get Direction
MELBOURNE, FL 32901Get Direction
Dr. Tamim Antaki M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Antaki
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Dr. John Robert Busby M.D.1609 W 40th Ave Pine Bluff AR 71603
- Dr. Michael T Nolen M.D.7 Shackleford West Blvd Little Rock AR 72211
- Dr. Michio Kajitani MD7 Shackleford West Blvd Little Rock AR 72211
- Dr. Brian L Reemtsen MD1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Hamid Mumtaz M.D.500 S. University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Charles J Watkins M.D.5 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock AR 72205