Dr. Tamim Antaki M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon9601 Lile Dr Suite 560 Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Tamim Antaki is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Antaki specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Antaki typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria 1983
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
Dr. Tamim Antaki M.D.'s Practice location
Terre Haute, IN 47807Get Direction
MELBOURNE, FL 32901Get Direction
Dr. Tamim Antaki M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Antaki
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Brian L Reemtsen MD1 CHILDRENS WAY # 653 LITTLE ROCK AR 72202
- Dr. Hamid Mumtaz M.D.500 S. University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Michael T Nolen M.D.7 Shackleford West Blvd Little Rock AR 72211
- Dr. Michio Kajitani MD7 Shackleford West Blvd Little Rock AR 72211
- Dr. John Robert Busby M.D.9601 BAPTIST HEALTH DR LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Charles J Watkins M.D.5 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock AR 72205