Dr. Joan Margaret is a Chiropractor practicing in Oakland, CA. Dr. Margaret specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Margaret seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Los Angeles College of Chiropractic 1989
- Applied Kinesiology
Dr. Joan Margaret D.C.'s Practice location
Oakland, CA 94609Get Direction
Dr. Joan Margaret D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Dr. Daniel L Coflin D.C5444 Clayton Rd Concord CA 94521
- Dr. Steven L. Moon D.C.5167 Clayton Rd Concord California 94521
- Dr. Catherine H. Le1050 Marina Village Parkway Alameda California 94501
- Amelia Mazgaloff D.C110 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94104
- Paulette Cass88 Belvedere Street San Rafael California 94901
- Dr. Larry J. Gertler DC5273 College Avenue Oakland California 94618