Diana Curl is a physical therapist practicing in Prescott Valley, AZ. Diana Curl specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Diana Curl can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Diana Curl will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Diana Lynn Curl P.T.'s Practice location
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314Get Direction
Ms. Diana Lynn Curl P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Ms. Joy Veatch PT825 W Mingus Ave Cottonwood AZ 86326
- Heath Jabs PT480 S Willard St Cottonwood AZ 86326
- Kimberly L Albarran PT, DPT2852 N Navajo Dr Prescott Valley AZ 86314
- Dr. Mikaela F Colner DPT3117 Stillwater Dr Prescott AZ 86305
- Jean M Bowman P.T.1202 Willow Creek Rd Prescott AZ 86301
- Jennifer Mae Achzen patterson PT3195 Stillwater Dr Prescott AZ 86305