Dr. Elise Ciner is an optometrist practicing in Broomall, PA. Dr. Ciner specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Ciner performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- A survey of vision screening policy of preschool children in the United States.
- Optometric management of optically induced consecutive exotropia.
- Genome-wide scan for myopia in the Old Order Amish.
- Stereoacuity development in young children.
- The effectiveness of Irlen filters for improving reading performance: a pilot study.
- Vision characteristics of individuals identified as Irlen Filter candidates.
- Stereopsis testing in 18- to 35-month-old children using operant preferential looking.
- Low Vision Rehabilitation for Adult African Americans in Two Settings.
- Visual Function of Moderately Hyperopic 4- and 5-Year-Old Children in the Vision in Preschoolers - Hyperopia in Preschoolers Study.
- Visual perception and learning: issues and answers.
- Caucasian Families Exhibit Significant Linkage of Myopia to Chromosome 11p.
- Assessment and rehabilitation of children with special needs.
- Stereoacuity development: 6 months to 5 years. A new tool for testing and screening.
- Vision screening of preschool children: evaluating the past, looking toward the future.
Dr. Elise Beth Ciner O.D.'s Practice location
Broomall, PA 19008Get Direction
Dr. Elise Beth Ciner O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Dr. Michelle Beachkofsky O.D.630 Comfort Lane Monroe North Carolina 28112
- Dr. Randy Lee Fitzgerald OD1200 W Godfrey Ave Philadelphia PA 19141
- Dr. Louise Colletti O.D.661 North Broad Woodbury NJ 08096
- Dr. Tu X Dinh OD180 W. Girard Ave Philadelphia PA 19123
- Dr. Michael H. Mittelman O.D., M.P.H.2 Navy Annex Washington DC 20380
- Dr. Harry J. Landrum O.D.10 Baker Blvd Mullica Hill NJ 08062