Dr. Jason Chao is a family practitioner practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Chao specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Chao possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1979
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1979
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Chronic Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Heart Failure
- Back Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Case Westrn Res U Afl Hsp, Family Medicine; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Family Medicine
- University Ia Hosps Clins
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics 1982
- University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics
- Family Medicine - University Hospitals of Cleveland 1984
Dr. Jason Chao MD's Practice location
Dr. Jason Chao MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Anemia: Get the Facts
Our body has three types of blood cells: white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. White blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes are the type of cells that fights off infections in our body. The platelets work by helping our blood clot, and the red blood cells (RBCs) are the ones responsible for...
- Cryotherapy and Weight Loss
Cryotherapy is a technology that has been in use for decades, but its use for weight loss is just a happy accident. The idea was invented by Japan in 1978 to help reduce inflammation. This technology has become a commonplace in Europe and the US especially among athletes as it helps in the repair of...
- Is Dengue Fever Just Another Flu?
Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne illness in humans that usually occurs in most tropical areas of the world. Dengue fever is also known as the “breakbone fever” or “dandy fever” because of the severe joint and muscle pain experienced by the people who were infected with the virus. The same...
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- Dr. Jerry C Tardio M.D.853 W Bagley Rd Berea OH 44017
- Dr. Jaspinder Singh Dhillon MD2500 Metrohealth Drive Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Melinda Kwan DO27100 Chardon Road Cleveland OH 44143
- Dr. Vernon Dale Patterson DO2500 METROHEALTH DR CLEVELAND OH 44109
- Dr. Michelle Mackey-sawyer M.D2001 E Royalton Rd Broadview Heights OH 44147
- Dr. Candace Folley Zubricky MD25200 Center Ridge Rd Westlake OH 44145