Dr. Eric A Morgan M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon827 Lamar Alexander Pkwy Maryville TN, 37802
Dr. Eric Morgan is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Maryville, TN. Dr. Morgan specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Morgan tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Marshall Univ Sch of Med, Huntington Wv 1991
Marshall University 1991
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Mt Carmel Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
- Mount Carmel West
Dr. Eric A Morgan M.D.'s Practice location
Maryville, TN 37802Get Direction
Dr. Eric A Morgan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morgan
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- M. Chris Testerman1422 Old Weisgarber Road Knoxville Tennessee 37909
- Dr. Christine Marie Seaworth MD1926 ALCOA HWY KNOXVILLE TN 37920
- Dr. Mark Kiernan Thomas M.D.827 Lamar Alexander Pkwy Maryville TN 37802
- Dr. David R Robins D.O.101 Glenliegh Ct Knoxville TN 37934
- Dr. Edwin Michael Holt M.D.1932 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Robert R. Madigan M.D.1422 Old Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN 37909