Dr. Blanche Marie Chavers M.D.
Nephrologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric NephrologyUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians 516 Delaware Street Minneapolis MN, 55455
Dr. Blanche Chavers is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Chavers specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1975
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Nephrology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Pretransplant dialysis status and outcome of renal transplantation in North American children: a NAPRTCS Study. North American Pediatric Renal Transplant Cooperative Study.
- Cardiovascular disease in pediatric chronic dialysis patients.
- Morbidity from congenital hepatic fibrosis after renal transplantation for autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease.
- Hyperlipidemia in pediatric kidney transplant recipients treated with cyclosporine.
- 20 years or more of follow-up of living kidney donors.
- Prevalence of anemia in erythropoietin-treated pediatric as compared to adult chronic dialysis patients.
- Clinical practice guidelines for managing dyslipidemias in kidney transplant patients: a report from the Managing Dyslipidemias in Chronic Kidney Disease Work Group of the National Kidney Foundation Kidney Disease Outcomes Quality Initiative.
- The spectrum of cardiovascular disease in children with predialysis chronic kidney disease.
- Idiopathic intracranial hypertension immediately after kidney transplantation in a pediatric recipient.
- Urolithiasis after kidney transplantation in pediatric recipients: a single center report.
- Thymoglobulin versus ATGAM induction therapy in pediatric kidney transplant recipients: a single-center report.
- The early natural history of nephropathy in Type 1 Diabetes: III. Predictors of 5-year urinary albumin excretion rate patterns in initially normoalbuminuric patients.
- Cat-scratch disease relapse in a kidney transplant recipient.
- Infection-related hospitalization rates in pediatric versus adult patients with end-stage renal disease in the United States.
- Increased urologic complications in children after kidney transplants for obstructive and reflux uropathy.
Dr. Blanche Marie Chavers M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
Dr. Blanche Marie Chavers M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chavers
- The New Stem Cell Treatment that May Finally Cure Diabetes
Diabetes happens to be one of the most common diseases in the world, and it can hit anyone regardless of gender and age. In fact, cases of diabetes spiked in America just last year. The World Health Organization predicts that the number of people who have diabetes will increase twice as much by the...
- Teen's Start-Up Is Leading the Fight in Alzheimer's Disease
Teenager Victoria Da Conceicao is the CEO and founder of the Alzheimer’s organization named Brain Box. This initiative is a way for Victoria to fight for her grandmother who was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. The initiative was first organized for Victoria’s grandmother, but it has since reached...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- Dr. Elizabeth Grace Ingulli M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Lydia Najera MDUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Michelle Nicole Rheault M.D.2512 S 7th St Minneapolis MN 55454
- Youngki Kim M516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Michael Ray Bendel-stenzel M.D.2525 Chicago Ave. S. Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Neil J. Paloian MD420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis MN 55455