Eric Parada, DC, is a leading chiropractor currently serving patients at Strand Spine Institute in Pawleys Island, SC. Additionally, he is faculty member at Life University. Throughout his three years of practice, he has accrued extensive expertise in Gonstead technique, K Lasar, and Diplovation Functional Neurology. After earning his Bachelor of Science degree in 2008 at Pennsylvania State University, he completed his Chiropractic degree at Life University in 2014. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in his field, he maintains a professional membership with the International Chiropractors Association.
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor Life University 2017 - 2018
Professional Society Memberships
- International Chiropractors Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Passion, ability to connect and communicate as well as his love of educating.
Hobbies / Sports
- Ice Hockey and Golf
Dr. Eric Parada D.C.'s Practice location
Pawleys Island, SC 29585Get Direction
Marietta, Georgia 30060Get Direction
Canton, Georgia 30114Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eric Parada D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eric Parada D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Dr. Ronald J. Pellicani D.C.568 George Bishop Pkwy Myrtle Beach SC 29579
- Dr. Jeannine Rummel D.C.404 George Bishop Pkwy Myrtle Beach SC 29579
- Dr. Larry Edward Simon DC3103 S Highway 17 Murrells Inlet SC 29576
- Dr. Donald Robert Williams DR OF CHIROPRACTIC10172 Ocean Highway Pawleys Island SC 29585
- Dr. Joseph Ray Willis DC1665 Glenns Bay Rd Myrtle Beach SC 29575
- Dr. Zachary James Burkett CHIROPRACTOR DC4749 Highway 17 Byp S Myrtle Beach SC 29577