Dr. Jason T Lerner M.D.
Neurologist (Pediatric) | Neurodevelopmental Disabilities10833 Le Conte Ave 12-441 Mdcc Los Angeles CA, 90095
Dr. Jason Lerner is a child neurologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Lerner specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system in children from birth to young adulthood. With combined understanding of childhood illness and the special needs of each individual child and their family, Dr. Lerner is able to help each patient improve the status of their health. Conditions such as seizures, delayed speech, weakness or frequent headaches are treated by child neurologists.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- 2009
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Galanin and epilepsy.
- Teratogenicity of antiepileptic drugs: role of pharmacogenomics.
- Clinical profile of vigabatrin as monotherapy for treatment of infantile spasms.
- Galanin and epilepsy.
- Hypsarrhythmia assessment exhibits poor interrater reliability: a threat to clinical trial validity.
- Targeting the Epidemic: Interventions and Follow-up Are Necessary in the Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury Clinic.
- Perceived efficacy of cannabidiol-enriched cannabis extracts for treatment of pediatric epilepsy: A potential role for infantile spasms and Lennox-Gastaut syndrome.
- Clinical Neurophysiology, UCLA School of Medicine 2006
Dr. Jason T Lerner M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Chronic Inflammation May Enhance Sustained Delivery of New Muscular Dystrophy Therapy
The Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is a genetic disorder that is accompanied by symptoms of progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. Duchenne muscular dystrophy is caused by the absence of dystrophin, a protein that is responsible for keeping muscles cells intact, and accounts for one of the nine...
- Childhood Alzheimer's Patient Dies due to Accident in Hospice Care
Mark and Lisa Bushaway, both 48 years old and living in the UK, grieve the loss of their 21-year-old daughter Emily due to Neimann-Pick Type C, otherwise known as childhood Alzheimer's, and are devastated to learn their younger daughter Sarah also has the genetic disorder.“With one, you think you...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Teen Mom Leah Blows Fans Away with How She Deals with Daughter's Muscular Dystrophy
Seven-year-old Ali Simms from Teen Mom 2 suffers from a rare form of muscular dystrophy, a condition which causes problems with movement, and usually heart and respiratory issues as the disease progresses. Ali was rushed to the hospital in August after struggling to breathe, worrying her family and...
- What Is a Postictal Phase?
After a person experiences a seizure, he or she enters an altered state of consciousness called the postictal phase, which often lasts for 5-30 minutes. The postictal phase may also be longer if an individual has more severe seizures.This phase is characterized by disorienting symptoms along with...
- Dr. Raman Sankar M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Joyce Ying-chen Wu M.D.10833 Le Conte Avenue Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Christopher Giza M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. William Shields M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Sarah Copeland M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Harley Ian Kornblum M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095