Dr. Anna Kogan, MD
Neurologist | Neuromuscular MedicineNeurology Center of Ny 333 Greene Ave, 1B Brooklyn NY, 11238
Dr. Anna Kogan practices Neuropathology in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Kogan studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Neuromuscular Medicine (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Dr. Anna Kogan, MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11238Get Direction
BROOKLYN, NY 11238Get Direction
New York, NY 10036Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11201Get Direction
Dr. Anna Kogan, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kogan
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- Laser Shoes Help Parkinson’s Patients in Freezing Episodes
As someone gets older, they are more at risk for neurodegenerative diseases. Among these diseases is Parkinson's, which affects a patient's movements and motor skills.Parkinson’s disease does not only result from old age. It also has been shown to occur more frequently among men who are...
- What is an Ocular Migraine?
Ocular migraines, also known as retinal migraines, ophthalmic migraines, or monocular migraines, are characterized by visual disturbances that occur alongside or after migraine headaches. In this type, the person will have bouts of reduced vision or blindness that remains for a short period. In most...
- Research Suggests Multiple Sclerosis Is Not a Combination of Diseases
Due to the fact that symptoms and progression rates of MS vary among patients with the disease, previous implications have been made to suggest that MS may involve a combination of two or more different diseases.New findingsMost recently, a study used computational simulations to assess whether it...
- Your Guide to Using Valtrex
Valtrex is the name of the drug that contains valacyclovir. It is prescribed for many infections caused by the herpes virus, which includes cold sores, genital herpes, and shingles. Herpes virus can appear on any part of the body, but most often, it shows in the genitals and mouth. There are two...
- Widow Creates Fashion Line to Help Parkinson's Disease Patients
Maura Horton’s husband, Don, was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease when he was just 48 years old. Don was part of the about 1.5 million people who had Parkinson’s disease just in the United States. This progressive disease disrupts the neural circuits that are in the basal ganglia, which is...
- Dr. Ian A. Stein MD170 Great Neck Road Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Tibor Becske M.D.560 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Paul Herberton Gordon M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.300 Community Dr Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. Nilay R. Shah MD725 River Rd Edgewater NJ 07020
- Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna M.D.108 E 183rd St Bronx NY 10453