Dr. Scott R Hannum DO
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery720 W Oak St Suite 314 Kissimmee FL, 34741
Dr. Scott Hannum is a vascular surgeon practicing in Kissimmee, FL. Dr. Hannum specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Hannum diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Mi State Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 1994
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1994
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Venous Insufficiency
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- Member American Osteopathic Association, DO
- Bi-County Hospital
- Bi-County Hospital, Warren, MI
- Endovascular Surgery - Mercy Regional Heart & Vascular Institute, Muskegan, MI
Experience & Accolades
- MemberNorth Okaloosa Medical Center, Crestview, FL
- Member Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coastq, Miramar Beach, FL
- Member Osceola Regional Medical Center, Kissimmee, FL
- Member Gen Hosp of Fort Walton Beach, Fort Walton Beach, FL
Dr. Scott R Hannum DO's Practice location
Kissimmee, FL 34741Get Direction
KISSIMMEE, FL 34741Get Direction
Dr. Scott R Hannum DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hannum
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Dr. Hugo Vincent Hart MD121 Webb Dr Davenport FL 33837
- Dr. Charles S. Thompson MD80 West Michigan Street Orlando FL 32806
- Mr. Joseph Patrick Austin M.D.77 W Underwood St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. David Varnagy MD2501 N Orange Ave Orlando FL 32804
- Dr. John David Horowitz MD10000 West Colonial Dr Ocoee FL 34761
- Dr. Michael J Muehlberger MD80 West Michigan Street Orlando FL 32806