Dr. Paris Loyle is a Chiropractor practicing in Casper, WY. Dr. Loyle specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Loyle seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Paris E. t. Loyle D.C.'s Practice location
Casper, WY 82609Get Direction
ANDOVER, KS 67002Get Direction
Dr. Paris E. t. Loyle D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Austen S. Wisroth D.C.5880 E 2nd St Casper Wyoming 82609
- Dr. Jennifer Loose DC330 W Collins Dr Casper WY 82601
- Mr. Daniel Lee Pike D.C.301 S Fenway St Casper WY 82601
- Dr. Scott Dean Popp D.C300 Landmark Dr Casper WY 82609
- Dr. Shane R Copelan D.C.5850 E. 2nd Street Casper WY 82609
- Dr. Justin Robert Keeler D.C.2510 E 15th St Casper WY 82609