Dr. Rachelene Middleton is a family practitioner practicing in Nixa, MO. Dr. Middleton specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Middleton possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo-Kansas City Sch of Med, Kansas City Mo 2000
University of Pennsylvania, PA 2000
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Pinched Nerve
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Baptist Med Ctr, Family Practice
- Research Medical CenterfomerlyBaptist Lutheran Medical Cen - Family Medicine
- Baptist Hospital
Dr. Rachelene Middleton MD's Practice location
Nixa, MO 65714Get Direction
Dr. Rachelene Middleton MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Middleton
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effect
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Zinc Deficiency
What is zinc?Zinc is a mineral that plays an important role in many different chemical reactions in your body. The human body uses this mineral to fight off infections, maintain acid-base balance, promote growth and development, boost antioxidant activity, and regulate gene expression, among...
- Recognizing Dehydration Symptoms
Dehydration happens when your body loses fluids more than the amount that you have taken in, especially water. You can develop dehydration by sweating a lot, by urinating too much, or it can also occur due to an inadequate absorption of water to your body due to certain illnesses. All of these...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Dr. George G Pettey MD1015 Hwy 248 Branson MO 65616
- Dr. Carl D. Claxton D.O.1925 W Chesterfield Blvd Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. Monte D Maska MD2711 S Meadowbrook Ave Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. Margaret E Taylor MD3231 S National Ave Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. John D. Baurichter DO2730 E Sunshine St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Darla K Hull MD1640 E Kearney St Springfield MO 65803