Dr. Matthew Compton is a family practitioner practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Compton specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Compton possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Matthew Robert Compton's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
HILL AFB, UT 84056Get Direction
Matthew Robert Compton's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- Pins and Needles: Types, Causes, and Treatment
Feeling your hands and feet going numb is a very normal condition that most of us experience at some point or the other. It is a feeling when one cannot feel any sensation in the affected parts of the body. In most cases, numbness or the feeling called ‘pins and needles’ occurs due to a...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- What Could Itchy Palms Mean?
Although an itchy palm is rarely caused by serious conditions, it can also indicate a chronic skin problem that requires frequent treatment.Your doctor can help diagnose your condition by identifying other symptoms you experience and what causes your itchy palm. Your doctor will recommend or...
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- Why Is Chemotherapy Used for Lupus?
What is Lupus?Systemic lupus erythematosus, also known as lupus, is a disease of the immune system. The immune system protects the body from infection. In lupus, however, the immune system turns against the body, leading to tissue damage and illness. Thus, lupus is called an autoimmune disease.Men...
- Dr. Zoilo O Lansang M.D.985524 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Michael A Sitorius MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Ivan G Abdouch MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Elisabeth L Backer MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Jason Michael Patera M.D.983075 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. William Fay Esplin D.O.983075 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198