Dr. Lisa I Thebner MD
Emergency Physician (Pediatric) | Pediatric Emergency Medicine3415 Bainbridge Avenue Cham Bronx NY, 10467
Prior to West End Pediatrics, Dr. Thebner was a member of the pediatric faculty at North Shore/Long Island Jewish Medical Center, where she supervised teaching of out-patient pediatric care, and until ...
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Pediatrics
- The Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Lisa I Thebner MD's Practice location
Bronx, NY 10467Get Direction
Dr. Lisa I Thebner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thebner
- Does the Treatment of Asthma Always Require an Inhaler?
Asthma is considered a common lung disorder in which inflammation causes the bronchi to swell and narrow the airways. Asthma is indiscriminant of any age group. It is a long term disease that has no cure but can be controlled by following the right dosage of medication, prescribed by a doctor or...
- This Combination of Medications May Help Ease Sleep Apnea Symptoms
Sleep apnea causes you to stop breathing briefly dozens of times every night. It is a serious condition that causes daytime fatigue, high blood pressure, and heart problems. Having sleep apnea also increases your risk of insulin resistance, also known as type 2 diabetes. If you are unable to sleep...
- What Happens if the Cervical Cancer Treatment Stops Working?
Cancer and its treatment often cause side effects. In addition to treatment, an important part of cancer care is relieving a woman’s symptoms and side effects. This approach is called palliative or supportive care, and it includes supporting the patient with her physical, emotional, and social...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Dr. Fidel Garcia M.D.240 Atlantic Avenue Brooklyn New York 11201
- Dr. David J Costabile MDColumbia Unversity Department Pediatrics New York NY 10032
- Dr. Daniel S Tsze MD, MPH622 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Camille Louise Scribner M.D.3700 California St San Francisco CA 94118
- Dr. Michele J Fagan MDMmc - Peds. Emergency Medicine Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Minna Saslaw MD575 W 181st St New York NY 10033