Dr. Masis Yeterian, DMD
Dentist | General Practice211 E Putnam Ave Suite 7 Cos Cob CT, 06807
he youngest of 11 children, Masis and three of his sisters were brought into their father's dental lab and taught firsthand by his father what it means to be a ceramist. That experience resulted in one ...
Dr. Masis Yeterian, DMD's Practice location
Cos Cob, CT 06807Get Direction
Dr. Masis Yeterian, DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yeterian
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Marc W. Herman DDS800 Woodbury Rd Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. Robert Perler DDS175 Memorial Hwy New Rochelle NY 10801
- Dr. Gina Delia DMD25 Main St Hastings On Hudson NY 10706
- Dr. Robert Rioseco D.M.D.147 Underhill Ave West Harrison NY 10604
- Dr. Vito Foto DDS77 Pondfield Rd Bronxville NY 10708