Dr. Steven Briggs is a general surgeon practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Briggs specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Briggs provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences 2000
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 2006
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Member American Medical Association
- Member Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Member Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma
- Member American College of Surgeons
- Member Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital, Surgical Critical Care and Trauma, NC, USA 2006
- (Trauma Surgery), PITT COUNTY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, GREENVILLE, NC (2005-2005) 2005
- Surgical Critial Care: Pitt County Memorial Hospital (Greenville, NC)
Dr. Steven E Briggs MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58102Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Steven E Briggs MD | Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Steven E Briggs MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Briggs
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hydroclectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is aimed to treat or remove hydrocele. A hydrocele is a fluid-filled balloon that is formed around the testicle. It is a normal thing for males to have a thin layer of fluid around the testicle. This fluid is periodically produced and drained to prevent...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: The Potential Complications
A gastric bypass surgery is done to achieve weight loss, especially in individuals who are obese and overweight. This type of major abdominal surgery alters the stomach and intestines to limit a person's food intake.Annually, there are more than 200,000 Americans who undergo gastric bypass surgery....
- What are Kidney Stones: Get the Facts
Kidney stones is a condition that's rate of infection is increasing every day especially in people aged between 20 and 40 years old. Statistics have indicated that around 20 percent of the world's population suffer from kidney stones. Among these, 20 percent are men while 10 percent are women. ...
- Reasons Why You Need a Gallbladder Surgery
The gallbladder is found under the liver on the right side of the abdomen. It has the shape of a pear and looks like a small sac. Your liver produces a fluid used during digestion known as bile. The gallbladder stores bile before releasing it into the small intestine. If the gallbladder is infected...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Hydrocephalus: What Is It?
Hydrocephalus is a condition where there is too much cerebrospinal fluid in the head. It comes from the Greek words “hydro”, which means water, and “cephalus”, which means head. It is a component of several congenital health problems, but may be caused by head injuries, too. In some cases,...
- Dr. Enej Gasevic M.D.801 BROADWAY N FARGO ND 58102
- Dr. Kay Marie Shawchuck M.D.3280 20th St S Fargo ND 58104
- Dr. Michael S Bouton MD801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Robert L Wroblewski MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Joshua James Gebur M.D.3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Brian K Dees MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103