Dr. Sally Radovick MD
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Sally Radovick is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Radovick specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Endocrinology
Dr. Sally Radovick MD's Practice location
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Hypothyroidism: Why Am I Always Exhausted?
Hypothyroidism is a common condition in which the thyroid gland is underactive and does not produce enough hormones. These hormones are very important in maintaining the metabolism of the body. Metabolism refers to the process by which cells produce and utilize energy from food. A reduction in the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Dr. Scott M Blackman M.D., PH.D.200 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Romero MD200 North Wolfe St 3rd Floor Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Leslie P Plotnick M.D.1800 Orleans Street Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Ashley Hall Shoemaker MD1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Ines Guttmann-bauman M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Katherine A Beckwith M.D., M.P.H.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287