Dr. Anna Petryk is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Petryk specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Education and Training
Akademia Med We Wroclawiu Im Piastow Slaskich- Wroclaw- Poland 1991
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Pediatric Endocrinology; Miami Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics
- Miami Chldns Hospital 1992
Dr. Anna Petryk MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
Dr. Anna Petryk MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- Hypothyroidism: Why Am I Always Exhausted?
Hypothyroidism is a common condition in which the thyroid gland is underactive and does not produce enough hormones. These hormones are very important in maintaining the metabolism of the body. Metabolism refers to the process by which cells produce and utilize energy from food. A reduction in the...
- What is Apert Syndrome?
Apert syndrome, named after the French physician who described the condition for the first time, is a genetic disorder characterized by several birth defects. Children with this syndrome will have an abnormally developed face and skull. This syndrome is rare and in most cases, it develops even when...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Dr. Angela Hsu-yin chua Tridgell M.D.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Lynda E Polgreen MD516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Melena Dawn Bellin MD420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Brandon Michael Nathan M.D.420 Delaware Sr. Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Bradley Miller M.D.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Kumud S Sane MD516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455