Dr. Christopher Kennedy M.D.
Emergency Physician (Pediatric) | Pediatric Emergency Medicine2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO, 64108
Dr. Christopher Kennedy is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Kennedy specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Education and Training
University of Wales in Great Britain 1988
- Children's Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, MO Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Dr. Christopher Kennedy M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Kennedy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- Drugs for Autism Symptoms: Repetitive and Self-Injurious Behaviors
Autism disordersPatients who are diagnosed with autism have certain challenges, such as having difficulty in learning language, as well as communication, and an incapability of understanding body language and expressions. They are uncomfortable in new social surroundings and with social behavior, in...
- Cryotherapy for Athletes
Most sports demand a lot from the body pushing it to its limit and even beyond. Such intense levels of physical exertion can take a toll in the body causing some damage to the cells and muscles. Normally, the body is able to heal with time and recover from the trauma but athletes don’t always get...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Dr. Emily Jane Montgomery M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Jennifer Watts MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Christine Mary Walsh-kelly M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Mary A Hegenbarth M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Joan Elizabeth Giovanni MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Elisa Sandlin Silverstein M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108