Dr. David Rosania practices Periodontics in Dover, NH. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Rosania has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Rosania provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. David Rosania DMD's Practice location
Dover, NH 03820Get Direction
PORTSMOUTH, NH 03801Get Direction
Dr. David Rosania DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Effective Are Anti-Aging Products?
It is common for people, as they get older, to desire to maintain skin that looks youthful and ageless. Many studies have shown that the best skin treatment is maintaining a healthy diet and maintaining protection from the sun. For individuals between the ages of 20-years-old and 30-years-old, the...
- Medical History May Be Able to Predict Parkinson's Disease
A study led by Susan Searles Nielsen, PhD, MS, assistant professor of neurology at the Washington University located in St. Louis, Missouri, looked into a new method that utilizes past medical records in order to predict whether or not a patient will develop Parkinson’s disease. This approach...
- The Benefits of Grapefruit, the "Fruit of Paradise"
Grapefruit is a very tangy, citrus fruit that looks just like an orange but is not as sweet. Grapefruit was named for the way it grows (in bunches, just like grapes). The fruit has a fleshy interior that is often red, white, or pink in color.Grapefruit is a new radial fruit that developed naturally...
- What Is Plexus Slim: Does It Really Work?
What is Plexus Slim?While there are many weight loss supplements on the market, Plexus Slim is a product that has been getting rave reviews. For this reason, it is important that we take a closer look at it. There have been little or no studies conducted on this particular product as a whole and...
- Water Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Anyone with rheumatoid arthritis knows what it is like to have pain that can only be managed, not defeated. Painkiller drugs only go so far in dealing with the pain, and can have unfortunate side effects. Plus, they are not cheap. Tylenol does not cut it.Ever since humanity has felt pain, there have...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Nomith Thula Ramdev DMD69 Silver St Dover NH 03820
- Dr. Charles Richard Braga D.M.D., M.M.SC.211 Bay Rd Newmarket NH 03857
- Dr. Jeffrey Ian Saltz DDS74 State Rd Kittery ME 03904
- Dr. James Dale Spivey D.D.S.278 Lafayette Rd Portsmouth NH 03801
- Dr. Katherine Dunn Wilson D.M.D390 University Blvd Denver CO 80206
- Amy Rosania DMD, MSCD875 Greenland Rd Portsmouth NH 03801