Dr. Sulim A Krimshtein MD
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Pain Medicine7400 North Kendall Drive 208 Miami FL, 33156
Dr. Sulim Krimshtein is a physiatrist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Krimshtein is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Krimshtein focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Krimshtein can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Citinskij Med Inst- Cita- Russia 1969
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Member SOUTHERN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION
- Member FLORIDA ASSOCIATION OF PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION
Dr. Sulim A Krimshtein MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33156Get Direction
NORTH MIAMI, FL 33181Get Direction
Dr. Sulim A Krimshtein MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krimshtein
- Prozac Weight Gain: Does Prozac Cause Weight Gain?
What is Prozac?Prozac is an anti-depressant drug that finds its use in treating mental problems. The problem might be caused by an unbalanced brain due to the panic, anxiety, and depression. This anti-depressant drug is used to treat mental problems by affecting the chemicals in the brain.Prozac is...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis
Diets for OsteoporosisThe type of food you eat has a significant impact on your bones. Being informed of the foods that are highly enriched in calcium and vitamin D will always help you in making healthy food choices.If you take a well-balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, dairy, and fish,...
- Prozac Side Effects
Prozac, also called Fluoxetine, is an anti-depressant drug that is used to treat mental problems. It does this by affecting the chemicals in the brain, which may be unbalanced due to panic, anxiety, or depression. It is a drug that is used to treat mental problems, and it must be prescribed by a...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- Dr. Ricardo J Vasquez-duarte MD1120 NW 14th St Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Raymond G. Tolmos DC10661 Southwest 88th Street Miami Florida 33176
- Mr. Enrique Monasterio MD401 S Lejeune Road Miami FL 33134
- Dr. Sandee Jewel Bristow MD1150 Camco Sano Ave. Miami FL 33146
- Dr. Bradley Milton Aiken MD8900 N Kendall Dr Miami FL 33176
- Dr. Miguel Antonio Tabaro M.D.13238 Sw 8th St Miami FL 33184