Dr. Van N. Dang, DDS
Dentist | General Practice6624 Valley Hi Dr Sacramento CA, 95823
Dr. Van Dang is a Dentist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Dang specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Van N. Dang, DDS's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95823Get Direction
Elk Grove, CA 95624Get Direction
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Dentists suggest that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- mojtaba golestan2020 Hurley Way sacramento CA 95628
- Dr. Thomas J. Schauer DDS77 SCRIPPS DR. SACRAMENTO CA 95825
- Hasanain Habeeb3945 Marysville Blvd Sacramento CA 95838
- Dr. James H. B. Lee D.D.S.10390 Coloma Rd Rancho Cordova CA 95670
- Lorenzo M. Padron DDS925 Secret River Dr Sacramento CA 95831
- Dr. Emmanuel B. Kandkhorov DDS1840 Prairie City Rd Folsom CA 95630