Dr. Van Ngoc Dang D.D.S
Dentist | General Practice6624 Valley Hi Dr Sacramento CA, 95823
Dr. Van Dang is a Dentist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Dang specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Van Ngoc Dang D.D.S's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95823Get Direction
ELK GROVE, CA 95624Get Direction
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- mojtaba golestan2020 Hurley Way sacramento CA 95628
- Dr. Thomas J. Schauer DDS77 SCRIPPS DR. SACRAMENTO CA 95825
- Dr. James H. B. Lee D.D.S.10390 Coloma Rd Rancho Cordova CA 95670
- Hasanain Habeeb3945 Marysville Blvd Sacramento CA 95838
- Lorenzo M. Padron DDS925 Secret River Dr Sacramento CA 95831
- Dr. Emmanuel B. Kandkhorov DDS1840 Prairie City Rd Folsom CA 95630