Dr. Van N. Dang, DDS
Dentist | General Practice6624 Valley Hi Dr Sacramento CA, 95823
Dr. Van Dang is a Dentist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Dang specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Van N. Dang, DDS's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95823Get Direction
Elk Grove, CA 95624Get Direction
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- mojtaba golestan2020 Hurley Way sacramento CA 95628
- Dr. Thomas J. Schauer DDS77 SCRIPPS DR. SACRAMENTO CA 95825
- Hasanain Habeeb3945 Marysville Blvd Sacramento CA 95838
- Dr. James H. B. Lee D.D.S.10390 Coloma Rd Rancho Cordova CA 95670
- Lorenzo M. Padron DDS925 Secret River Dr Sacramento CA 95831
- Dr. Nima Aflatooni D.D.S.11230 Gold Express Dr Gold River CA 95670