Dr. Byron Clifford Abels M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery115 Crescent Commons Dr. Suite 200 Cary NC, 27518
Dr. Byron Abels is a vascular surgeon practicing in Cary, NC. Dr. Abels specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Abels diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Influence of the adenosine receptor antagonist, CGS 15943A, on renal function after reconstruction of chronic renal artery stenosis in the dog.
- Inhibition of renal vasoconstriction induced by intrarenal hypertonic saline by the nonxanthine adenosine antagonist CGS 15943A.
- Interaction between thromboxane A2 and angiotensin II in postischemic renal vasoconstriction in dogs.
Dr. Byron Clifford Abels M.D.'s Practice location
Cary, NC 27518Get Direction
CARY, NC 27513Get Direction
Dr. Byron Clifford Abels M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Abels
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Dr. Luigi Pascarella M.D.300 Meadowmont Village Circle Chapel Hill NC 27517
- Dr. William Marston MD300 Meadowmont Village Circle Chapel Hill NC 27517
- Dr. Peter Ford M.D.101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Raghuveer Vallabhaneni M.D.3024 Burnett Womack Building Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Jacek Janusz Paszkowiak MD3713 BENSON DR RALEIGH NC 27609
- Dr. Ellen D Dillavou MD3000 NEW BERN AVE RALEIGH NC 27610